What does Pre-order mean:
The LDO Voron Trident Cube Kit are due to be shipped from China end of August. This should make them available for shipping from the UK by end of September. This can be delayed due to parts shortages, shipping delays, etc.. If you order a kit and decide to cancel it later on, we have to charge you a cancellation fee. That is based on the credit card costs incurred which we aren’t getting refunded (1.5% credit card, 3% PayPal).
LDO Voron Trident Cube Kit
The Voron Trident Kit from LDO: get everything you need to build a Voron Trident 3D printer excl. 3D printed parts, RasperryPi (can be added optionally) and the Hotend.
The LDO “cube” version of the printer has a z-height of 300mm instead of the standard 250mm for the 300mm size Trident printer.
Features & Extras:
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails – No more worrying about rusty rails.
- Toolhead PCB – Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool : We’ve included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool: We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired: Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Touch Screen Display – We’ve replaced the standard 12864 LCD with an IPS Capacitive Touch Display to use with KlipperScreen.
- LED Lighting – Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter – We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions, you can order them here).
- Klicky Mod – Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools – We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit – Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
More information, STLs for the 3D printed parts and manuals on the LDO website.