Bigtreetech MMB CAN V1.0 ERCF Control Board
The Bigtreetech MMB CAN V1.0 is a control board for multi-material 3D printing systems, e.g. the ERCF. It simplifies wiring by communicating via USB or CAN.
- The board has BOOT and RESET buttons, allowing users to update
firmware in DFU mode via USB.
- I2C interface reserved for filament run out/clogging detection, or other DIY
- The power interface has reverse polarity protection to prevent the board
from being damaged if power cables are connected incorrectly during DIY.
- Supports CAN or USB communication, with selectable 120R terminal
resistance for CAN and reserved CAN expansion interface.
- USB port has ESD protection to prevent controller damage from
- Uses XT30 interface for CAN communication and board power supply,
- Stepper motor driver supports high and low voltage selection for DIY use.
Why MMB CAN?
- 32-bit, 64 MHz
- 2+2 EZ Driver Sockets (requires EZ driver modules!)
- 1+10 Endstop Ports
- CAN bus
- High-Voltage Driver Sockets (up to 60V)
High Performance You Can Rely On
Harness the power of the 32-bit, 64 MHz ARM Cortex-M0+ series MCU, the STM32G0B1CBT6, for precise control, ensuring exceptional print quality and reliability in your ERCF project.
Redundancy Meets Flexibility
The redundant design of the drivers and endstops provides backup interfaces and supports the DIY AMS project, increasing reliability and flexibility.
Simplified Wiring with CAN
Enjoy reliable communication, simplified wiring, and robust, stable data transmission for a smooth and efficient printing experience.
*The CAN bus interface is only functional when running the Klipper firmware.
I2C Interface: Easily connect BME680/BME280 temperature and humidity sensors to obtain real-time environmental readings.
Infrared Sensor Interface: Easily connect the TCRT5000 infrared sensor for precise detection and automated calibration capabilities.
RGB Interface: Allows easy addition of NeoPixel/WS2812 LED strip.
- Dimensions 125mm x 54mm
- Installation Size
- Refer to BIGTREETECH MMB CAN V1.0-SIZE.pdf
- Microprocessor ARM Cortex-M0+ STM32G0B1CBT6 64MHz
- Input Voltage DC12V-DC24V 9A
- Logic Voltage DC 3.3V
- Servo Interface (MOT)
- Maximum Output 5V 2A, peak 2.5A
- Expansion Interfaces
- STP1-STP11, I2C, RGB, Sensor (infrared sensor interface), USB, CAN
- Motor Driver Support EZ Drive (supports voltage selection)
- Driver Operating Modes STEP/DIR, UART, SPI
- Stepper Motor Interfaces M1, M2, M3, M4
- USB Communication
- Interface USB Type-C
- DCDC 5V Output
- Maximum Current 3.6A
More info on GIT