The Bondtech CHT® Coated Brass Nozzles are made for High Flow applications
They are manufactured by Bondtech in-house, and will fit the following hotends/blocks:
- Mosquito® / Magnum
- Mosquito® Liquid
- Mosquito® Magnum+
- E3D V4, V5 and V6 blocks
- E3D Chimera and Kraken
- RepRap M6
- other V6 compatible hotends (e.g. Dragon)
- 1 unit per pack
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires a 8mm wrench
Main Bondtech CHT® Advantages
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standards: RepRap (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT® technology:
Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating:
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle’s surface.
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
For technical and abrasive materials we recommend to use other nozzles in our range.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
- Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
- These deposits will cause blockages.
- We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.