Phaetus Dragonfly BMO
- The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
- Overall high temperature resistance of up to 500℃
- Heat sink and heat break adopt a conical surface fitting design
- Close fitting increases the heat dissipation contact area
- Low roughness of heat break
- The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allows a smoother movement of filament
- High printing precision, no filament plugging
- Compatible with all V6 hotend interfaces, e.g. Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S, Titan extruders, BMG extruders
- Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.
More info and downloads on phaetus.com