The Phaetus Rapido Hotend features:
- New heatblock design features a larger melt zone to suit the demands of high speed and high temperature printing.
- Evenly heated thanks to cylindrical ceramic heating unit
- Integral frame rigid structure of titanium alloy screws makes a lower heat conductivity possible, and enables an one-handed nozzle change.
- Thin-walled heatbreak: eliminating heat creep and clogging, while realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Unique structure design makes fast switching between high flow and ultra-high flow printheads possible.
- Interchangeable design of different types of nozzles suit the demands of high temperature and fiber filaments printing
|Nozzle Diameter:||HF: Plated copper 0.4/1.75mm, Hardened steel 0.4/1.75mm|
UHF: Plated copper 0.4/1.75mm, Volcano Plated Copper 0.6/1.75mm
|Material Processes:||Aluminium heatsink Plated copper heat block|
|Heat Cartridge:||Ceramic heating element|
|Thermistor:||1O4NT-4-R025H42G / Element’s maximum heat resistance: 290°C|
|Net Weight:||HF: 50.50g/ UHF: 53.65g|
|Applicable Materials:||Compatible with all thermoplastic filaments, including but not limited to typical composite fiber filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP,|
PA, and PLA-CF, ABS-CF, PETG-CF, PA-CF/GF, as well as composite filaments such as steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and fluorescence
|Accessories List:||Collect Clip x 1 pcs|
Bowden Collect x1 pcs
1.5 Hexagon Rod x 1 pcs
2.0 Hexagon Rod x1 pcs
M2.5*8.0 Hexagon Socket Head Screw x 4 pcs
M2.5*5 Custom Countersunk Hexagon Socket Screw x 2 pcs
M2*1.8 Custom Semicircular Head with Gasket Screws x1 pcs
Black Heatblock Extension Cord (810mm) x1 pcs
White Thermistor Extension Cord (910mm) x1 pcs
Plated Copper Nut x 1 pcs (UHF Version Only)
UHF Silicone Sock x 1 pcs (UHF Version Only)
Phaetus Volcano Plated Copper Nozzle 0.6mm x1 pcs (UHF Version Only) H10.0 Open – Ended Wrench x1 pcs (UHF Version Only)
|Adaptation Models:||Seamlessly adapted to all Prusa models|
Other models can be assembled with adapters
More information (incl. product model download links) on the Phaetus Website.