The Bigtreetech Octopus V1.1 controller board, developed for your Voron printer:
It supports Klipper and Marlin and provides space for up to 8 stepper drivers on one controller board in STEP/DIR, UART or SPI mode.
The main controller is a 32-bit ARM-level Cortex-M4 series processor with a frequency of up to 180MHz (STM32F446ZET6)
Other specs are:
- Supply voltage: 24VDC
- 5 temperature sensor interfaces
- Dispalys supported: BTT LFT screen, LCD12864, LCD2004, etc.
- PC communications interfaces: USB-C with configurable BAUD rate, CAN interface (for future use)
- Expansion interfaces: 2x Fil-DET, PWR-DET, PS-ON, BL Touch, etc.
- 6 PWM controllable fan interfaces, 3 selectable fan voltages
- Thermistor input protection
- 4 hotend heater connectors
- 6 endstop switch connectors
- Size: 16cmx10cm (mounting holes: 15cmx9cm)
More information on the Bigtreetech Octopus V1.1 controller in the GIT repository.
What’s in the box:
Board only: the Octopus V1.1, USB-C cable, 10x jumpers, BTT rubber duck 🙂
Variants with stepper drivers: additionally 8x selected stepper driver module (TMC2209 V1.2 or TMC2226)