Bondtech CHT Vol Coated Brass Nozzle
These are nozzles for high flow applications. Increase the Max Volumetric Flow of your Volcano heat block by 50%.
They are manufactured by Bondtech in-house, and will fit the following blocks/printers:
- E3D Volcano blocks
- Other Volcano type blocks
- Artillery Sidewinder X1 and X2
- Anycubic Vyper
- FLSUN Super Racer
- Artillery Genius Pro
- Anycubic Kobra and Kobra Max
- Lulzbot TAZ MOARstruder
- Others compatible with Volcano…
Bondtech CHT Vol Coated Brass Nozzle Features
- 1 unit per pack
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 1.0, and 1.2mm
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament
- Requires 6mm wrench
Bondtech CHT Vol Coated Brass Nozzle Advantages
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65% (check picture with test data)
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard: Volcano (M6×1×14.5×21)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends
Flow Rate gains may vary. Results depend on the hardware, materials and print settings used.
Check the White Paper:
“Increasing Melt Capacity With 3 Nozzle Features”
Click here to know more about the Bondtech CHT® nozzles.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT® technology:
Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle’s surface.
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
For technical and abrasive materials we recommend to use other nozzles in our range.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
- Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
- These deposits will cause blockages.
- We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
Avoid Cold Bondtech CHT Nozzles Change
Heat up the heat block up tp 280C, or at least above 250C, before removing or tightening any Bondtech CHT nozzle. Use at most 1.5 Nm torque.