E3D Revo™ – Voron
E3D have developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with the Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
- Heatsink is licensed under GPL V3
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring,
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodised red aluminium heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
Open source design. We’ve made this cold side (everything above the HeaterCore, including the receptacle for the Revo Nozzle) open hardware licensed under the GPL V3. This means if you have an alternative design for this, you are able to work with it.
See the E3D Revo™ – Voron in action:
- Max temp: 300°C
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Wattage: 40W
- Mounting System: 4 x M3 x 0.5
- Filament diameter: 1.75
- Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
- 1 x Revo Voron Sink
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 24V
- 1 x Revo spring
- 1 x 100mm 1.75mm PTFE
- 1 x Heater extension cable
- 1 x Temperature sensor extension cable
Single nozzle kit:
1 x 0.40mm brass Revo Nozzle
Fully loaded nozzle kit:
1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm brass Revo Nozzles
For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: