Bigtreetech EBB SB2240
CAN bus toolhead board for the Voron Stealthburner with TMC2240 stepper driver.
- Robust and Reliable: Using high-performance, 32-bit, 64 MHz MCUs from the industry-leading STM ensures rock-solid performance with CAN bus signaling that can support higher data rates over longer distances without errors.
- Klipper supported CAN Bus Communication
- Built-in TMC2240 Driver for the extruder motor: TMC2240 has rich diagnostic and protection functions, such as short circuit/open circuit protection, thermal shutdown and undervoltage lockout. Thanks to internal optimizations, it can drive more current at lower temperatures, keeping your extruder running longer.
- Voron Stealthburner Drop-in installation: Careful header spacing and location means that wiring will be a breeze. No need to solder anything thanks to the onboard header pins
- Supports PT100/PT1000 thermistors
- Onboard Temperature Sensor
- 2 x 2 pins Fan, 1 x 4 pins Fan 5V/12V/24V Selection
- On board CAN interface for future toolhead display: Add a secondary screen to the front cover of the extruder. Make your machine stand out of the crowd.
Wiring with Control Boards
- Manta M8P + EBB SB2240 CAN + EBB SB0000 CAN
- Octopus Pro + U2C + Raspberry Pi + EBB SB2240 CAN
What’s in the Box with the Bigtreetech EBB SB2240
- EBB SB2240 CAN x1
- EBB SB0000 CAN x 1
- 3m CAN bus Cable x 1
- Heat Sink x 1
- DIY Crimp Terminal Set x 1
- Jumper Cap Set x 1
- Zip Ties x 2
- Fixing Screw Set x 1