The Bigtreetech Octopus Pro controller board (F446), developed for your Voron printer:
It supports Klipper and Marlin and provides space for up to 8 stepper drivers on one controller board in STEP/DIR, UART or SPI mode.
The main controller is a 32-bit ARM-level Cortex-M4 series processor with a frequency of up to 180MHz (STM32F446ZET6)
Other specs are:
- Supply voltage: 15-28VDC (controller board and stepper drivers)
- Stepper input voltage: 12 – 48V (officially up to 60V but that’s extremely close to the built in capacitor specifications, so we cannot recommend going up to this limit) for stepper drivers
- 5 NTC plus one 2/4 wire PT100/PT1000 temperature sensor interfaces
- Supported Wifi Module: ESP8266 (MAX500k/s)
- Displays supported: BTT LFT screen, LCD12864, LCD2004, etc.
- PC communications interfaces: USB-C with configurable BAUD rate, CAN interface (for future use)
- Expansion interfaces: 2x Fil-DET, PWR-DET, PS-ON, BL Touch, etc.
- 6 PWM controllable fan interfaces, 3 selectable fan voltages
- Thermistor input protection
- 4 hotend heater connectors
- 6 endstop switch connectors
- Size: 16cmx10cm (mounting holes: 15cmx9cm)
More information on the Bigtreetech Octopus Pro V1.0 controller in the GIT repository.
What’s in the box:
Board only: the Octopus Pro, USB-C cable, 10x jumpers, BTT rubber duck 🙂
Variants with stepper drivers: additionally 8x selected stepper driver module (TMC2209 V1.2 or QHV5160)