Linneo Raspberry Pi Hat
The Linneo Raspberry PI Hat allows you to power a Raspberry PI 3 or 4, mount a cooling fan for the PI and connect easily an ADXL PCB to the PI.
- Equipped with original Molex connectors (5A rated), safer than crimped “Dupont” connectors.
- Note: a RPi 4 might use up to 4A, some other connectors often used in this task are not rated for more than 2A.
- Comes with a cooling fan for 5V 30x30mm fans. This port receives 3.3V as voltage supply, so the fan runs a bit slower and silent.
- Easy ADXL345 connection, compatible with LINNEO ADXL harnesses. (Using the same pin order as the GPIO pins for easier to build DIY ADXL cables).
- Includes crimped FEP power cables to be used with a 5V PSU.