Bigtreetech TMC5160T Plus
The TMC5160T Plus is a high-power stepper motor, supporting voltages up to 60V and driver currents of up to 15A. This enables you to run a wider range of stepper motors and higher speeds.
- TMC5160T Plus is a high-power stepper motor driver control module, featuring 8 high-power MOSFETs separately mounted on the board with a maximum voltage of 60V. This supports a wider range of stepper motors and offers greater adaptability.
- 8 high-power MOSFETs separately mounted on the board with 100V voltage resistance, 93A current resistance, and equivalent resistance as low as 6mΩ, significantly enhancing the drive’s performance
- Supports a maximum voltage of 60V, a maximum effective current (IRMS) of 10.6A, and a sine wave peak current of up to 15A
- StealthChop TM mode and SpreadCycleTM mode selectable, with standalone mode, UART mode, and SPI mode selectable
- Generates significantly less heat compared to other drives with the same chip model, and outperforms others on the market
- Can prevent motor jitter and avoid losing steps
- Tested to drive 36, 42, 57, 86, etc., stepper motors
- ESD protection on the drive power, logic power, etc., to prevent damage due to power fluctuations and static electricity
- On-board 24V always-on fan interface facilitates active cooling
- Encoder interface reserved for DIY usage
- Integrated heat sink design, providing high heat dissipation while enhancing structural integrity and aesthetics
- Supplied with adapters and wires for both standard drives and EZ drive, for user convenience
- Heat sink pre-designed with fan mounting holes for DIY fan installation.
- Drive Voltage: 8-60V
- Logoc Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- IRMS: 10.6A
- Sine Wave Peak Current: 15A
- Maximum Subdivision: 256
- Operating Modes: SPI, SD