MKS Makerbase CANable Pro V2.0 USB-to-CAN adapter
The MKS CANable V2.0 (pro version) is an upgraded version of the CANable Pro 1.0, which can communicate at a data rate of up to 5 Mbit/s (CAN FD). The device is compatible with the RasperryPi, Klipper, Bigtreetech EBBxx and the Huvud CAN controller board.
- Use high-performance STM32G431C8T6 processors with a running frequency of up to 170MHz.
- Communication chip: ADM3050EBRIZ
- Input voltage: 3.3-5V DC
- MKS CANable Pro V2.0 CAN 2.0 A/B and CAN FD with a data rate of 1/2/5 Mbit/s.
- MKS CANable Pro V2.0 support 110+ devices to connect to at the same time
- The Pro version has 5.7kV RMS signal and power isolation and a high common-mode transient immunity >75kV/us and ESD protection of 30kV
- Size: 52x16x1.6mm
- There is no need to install drivers for both Windows and Linux systems.
- Supported by candleLight and slcan
- CANable Pro 2.0
- USB-C cable
- 3pin Dupont line 300mm
A good starting point on how to use the CANable is here.