Waveshare RP2040 Touch LCD 1.28″
The RP2040-Touch-LCD-1.28 is a low-cost, high-performance MCU board based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 designed by Waveshare, tiny size, with onboard 1.28inch capacitive touch display, Li-ion battery recharge manager, 6-axis sensor (3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope), which makes it easy for you to develop and integrate it into products quickly.
It supports C/C++, MicroPython, Arduino and comes with a comprehensive SDK, Dev Resources and Tutorials to help you easily getting started.
It’s being used as display for the Nevermore Mini air filtration system.
Key features include:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 4MB of on-board Flash memory
- Type-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
- Onboard 1.28inch capacitive touch display, 240×240 resolution, 65K color
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- 6 × GPIO pin via SH1.0 connector
What’s On Board
- USB Type-C connector
supports USB1.1 hosts and slave devices
high-efficiency Lithium battery recharge manager
500mA low dropout, low noise, ultra-fast LDO
dual-core processor, up to 133MHz operating frequency
6-axis IMU includes a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer.
- BOOT button
Press it when resetting to enter download mode
- RESET button
- MX1.25 battery header
MX1.25 2P connector, for 3.7V Lithium battery, supports charging and discharging
More info here