Bigtreetech Smart Filament Sensor V2.0
The Smart Filament Sensor V2.0 is a smart filament detection module for FDM3D printers.
- The SFS V2.0 is bi-directional, there is no restriction on filament direction, giving the users more flexibility during installation.
- It detects extrusion errors caused by filament runout, nozzle clogging,
filament tying, and extruder trouble. It has two signal outputs and indicator
lights to distinguish between clogging or filament runout.
- Works with Marlin, Klipper, and RRF firmware.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Works with Bowden extruders and direct-drive extruders.
- Support motherboards with available end stop ports or dedicated filament
- 1x SFS 2.0
- 2x PTFE Tube (30mm)
- 100cm cable, terminated with JST connectors
- 2x PC4-M6 Bowden tube connectors
- 2x Collet and Clip sets
- 3x M3x6 SHCS screw
- user manual
More information on GIT