The Full Voron 2.4 Kit (LDO) 300mm & 350mm (Rev. C)
For shipping dates please refer to variant description.
The kit comes with all components needed to build a Voron 2.4r2 printer except:
- 3D printed parts (LDO specific part stls can be downloaded here)
- No Raspberry Pi included
Main Features of the Full Voron 2.4 Kit (LDO):
- Premium LDO Parts: Motors, Frame colour options, Stainless Steel Linear Rails (12H rail for x axis included), Cast Aluminium build plate, double-sided PEI coated flex plate
- New: E3D Revo Voron high-flow Hotend
- 4.3″ Capacitive Touchscreen
- Toolhead & Breakout PCB based on the popular hartk design
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired cables: Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Input Shaper Toolkit (ADXL345): We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free
- LDO Silicon Heater pad
- Bigtreetech Octopus V1.1 Controller
- Genuine Bondtech BMG dual drive gears
- Genuine Gates 2GT belts
- LDO selected hardware & Brass Heatset Insert Tool
- Nevermore Filter kit included (we include parts for a optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets can be ordered here).
- Klicky mod kit included: Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, we also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1
- LED lighting kit included: Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Small Tools– We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit– Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- EU version of the kit (230V!)
The full BOM, manuals, etc. for the kit can be found on the LDO website here.
All pictures shown are of the assembled printer and include parts which are not included in the kit (e.g. 3D printed parts, hotend).