The Full Voron 2.4 Kit (LDO) 300mm & 350mm can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched end of September.
The kit comes with all components needed to build a Voron 2.4r2 printer except:
- 3D printed parts (LDO specific part stls can be downloaded here)
- Hotend (you will need to order that additionally, e.g. the Phaetus Dragon)
- You can choose to order the kit without the RasperryPi included for a lower price
The kits will be shipped from China to the UK by ship, which will take 30 to 60 days (very unpredictable unfortunately).
Due to high credit card/Paypal fees which are still due when an order is being cancelled, the refund of a cancelled pre-order will be reduced by 1.5% (card) or 3% (Paypal) to cover these credit card charges.
Main Features of the Full Voron 2.4 Kit (LDO):
- Premium LDO Parts: Motors, Frame colour options, Stainless Steel Linear Rails (12H rail for x axis included), Cast Aluminium build plate, double-sided PEI coated flex plate
- Toolhead & Breakout PCB based on the popular hartk design
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired cables: Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Input Shaper Toolkit (ADXL345): We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free
- Keenovo Silicon Heater
- Bigtreetech Octopus V1.1 Controller
- Genuine Bondtech BMG dual drive gears
- Genuine Gates 2GT belts
- LDO selected hardware & Brass Heatset Insert Tool
- Nevermore Filter kit included (we include parts for a optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets can be ordered here).
- Klicky mod kit included: Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, we also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1
- LED lighting kit included: Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Small Tools– We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit– Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- EU version of the kit (230V!)
The full BOM, manuals, etc. for the kit can be found on the LDO website here.
Here the YouTube channel of Steve (vorondesign team), who’s testing the beta version of the kit at the moment:
All pictures shown are of the assembled printer and include parts which are not included in the kit (e.g. 3D printed parts, hotend).