Graviflex Magnetic Sheet for Voron
These high quality German made magnetic sheets have a very strong magnetic force, can operate at high temperatures but are still flexible and you can cut them to shape which makes it perfect for being used on 3D printer flex plates.
To make aligning these magnet sheets easier when installing them on to your aluminum plate we sourced these to be slightly larger than the Voron aluminum beds so that you can easily install them and cut off the excess.
This is an anisotropic, multi-pole magnet sheet with a maximum constant operating temperature of 120°C (short-term up to 200°C). The magnet sheet comes with Lohman adhesive pre-applied to one side.
Made in Germany by Schallenkammer Magnetsysteme.
Product Specs for the Graviflex Magnetic Sheet for Voron:
- Material thickness: 1.0 mm
- Remanence Br: 243–263 mT
- Coercive field strength HcB: 179–203 kA/m
- Coercive field strength HcJ: 211–257 kA/m
- Energy product (W×H)max.: 11.1–13.5 kJ/m³
- Adhesive force: approx. 130 g/cm²
- Anisotropic – Magnetized in a predetermined direction leading to higher adhesive force than regular isotropic magnets.